Monday, June 22, 2009

BLEACH OPENING 3; ICHIRI NO HANA

--NO PICTURE--
Okay, because I haven't watched Bleach for I don't know HOW long, and it's still going on with about 200+ episodes, I have no idea what picture to put. I don't really get it now. Hmm... right now I'm having a fever. It's really hot. I'M DYING!! Seriously. I am. Bleach has like, NINE openings. That's five more than D. Gray Man! I was actually reading the manga. Because it's different. I stopped at a certain part because I hated that part and it sucked all the way to the last three eps. But I don't know where that it, because in the anime it's 103 episodes, while in the manga it's a 18--something-- chapters. I don't know, okay? I read my manga online for free. At www.OneManga.com. There's Beauty Pop there too. I read the whole seires of it just for fun in about thirty minutes. Like, I have to check for more manga there. There's more manga there than anime at AnimeSquish.com! It's a heaven for manga lovers. YUCK! I didn't mention this. Since I'm sick, I had to take liquid medicine at first. It was horrible. I threw up so my Mum got me tablets to swallow from the doctor :) See, I love my Mum, haha. On Wednesday we're going Ice Skating. It's real fun. Although I got two blisters, heh heh. OMG OMG. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I so want to go back to school. Because there, there are more people who like manga and anime (e.g: Joy, oh and since she's the one that introduced D. Gray Man, Ms. Yeo too :P). Whelp, I found one more person who loves D. Gray Man from my Chinese tuition. AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She like Lavi as her fav character. SERIOUSLY??? Why does everyone like him? Ms. Yeo says he's her fav character too. I vote for Road Kamelot. She's awesome. Then I vote for Rero. Or sometimes they call im' Lero. Hey he's a talking umbrella. And the Milleminium Earl's sword. Oh, and Road's play-stick. Then I vote for Jasdero and Debitto because their cool. Notice something? Yep, their all part of Noah. It seems not much people like the Noah. Hey hey hey, even though their the antagonists doesn't mean you don't have to like them! Hello??? Seventh favourite voted by public is Tyki Mikk. After that they voted for Lenalee. Before Tyki they voted Lero (or Rero)! First I heard was Allen. Second was Road. Haha, see??? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????? Okay, now I know I'm hyper, so I shall just go and find new manga/anime now. TTFN.
XOXO, "My fav food's Candy and Allen. Timcampy also looks delicious~"--Road-Kamelot MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment