Tuesday, June 16, 2009

D. GRAY MAN ENDING SONGS 1,2,3 & 4; LAST THREE EPS OF D. GRAY MAN, PIMPED JOURNAL

This one of the Noah Family is my favouriteThis picture of Lenalee with the blue backdrop is my computer wall paper
This one is so much nicer than the one in my previous blog post, so is the one on top
This is just a blow-up from the picture from the previous blog post
I just put this picture again because I wanted to be fair :)
My favourite character in D. Gray Man. Go Road Kamelot! Although in the manga it's Rhode Camelot...
The Members of the Black Order. I can't name them because there are just too many
All the characters in D. Gray Man. The Noah, the Members of the Black Order... and the Generals
My favourite picture of Allen. I found it randomly while looking for Lenalee's pictures.
The only picture I found of Allen with the Crown Clown. I treasure it.

Another picture of Allen. THEY"RE EVERYWHERE. I found this one looking for picture of Road... why is it always him who has the nice pictures? Seriously...
Another picture of Tyki Mikk (the guy in the picture up there with the purple backdrop)... my least favourite picture because it is so puny and small.
Okay WOW. The picture took up a lot of space. I don't even now if the blogger site can handle my post... NAH they can. So, I added the Endings of D. Gray Man. I also deleted the Openings and replaced them with the full versions! You wanna know why? It is just because my cousin (the one with the eps) let me watch the last three episodes of D. Gray Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well... it was like, last week, but I'm very busy, okay. I didn't have time. If not I would have like, so totally came on here and spammed like crazy. I hope you have noticed, but I am completely LOCCO right now. Oh, and about the last three eps... No. Allen didn't kill the Milleminium Earl with one awesome new powerful awesome awesome move. In fact, he didn't even kill the Milleminium Earl! The Earl didn't kill him either. I still remember the last line:
Allen Walker: "God is doing this. To make us stronger. Lenalee's new type of Dark Boots are made from her own blood. It just leads to say that the power is inside of us. Us Exorcists are the true ones chosen by God. Not the Noah, and we will defeat the Earl and break the phrophecy of the Innocence. Together.
SFX: Fin
See. THEY DIDN'T KILL THE EARL. Anyway at the ending I almost cried. Because the SONG came again. Musician. The song that made me cry countless times. Damn it!! Sorry but I am so totally obsessed with it. You see, even my school journal has D. Gray Man pictures. It is a D. Gray-Man customised journal :D See, school is cool. WHEN THE WORK LET'S YOU PASTE PICTURES OF ANIME STUFF ON IT! Calm down now... I gotta go try and sync the songs of D. Gray Man into my phone. Bye. TTFN. Sayonara.
XOXO, God-is-doing-this MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment