Wednesday, June 10, 2009

D. GRAY-MAN OPENING 1,2,3 & 4

I didn't draw this, but whoever did is a genius! Top row (from the left): Jasdero (those two creepy guys beside the guy eating the cake are actually one person), Skinn Bolic
Bottom Row (from the left): Road Kamelot, Tyki Mikk (Road's uncle)
Why I added the four openings of D. Gray-Man? I don't know, maybe it's because my cousin with all the episodes is letting me watch the last three episodes!!!!!!!!! I"M SO HAPPY ^^!!!!!!! That picture up there, I searched for thirty minutes. oh, I went on Wikipedia for a while and found out the most AWESOME news. Allen Walker, main character, has an adopted father called Mana Walker (I know that). But the interesting part is that the 14th Noah, the Noah that taught Allen to play Musician because he's called 'The Musician' or 'The Player', is Mana Walker's younger bro!! This MAY not sound exciting to you, but for a anime freak like me, it''s pretty big news, because D. Gray Man is currently my favoutite anime. GTG got games to play.
XOXO, HOLY-S*** MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment