Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE PLACE PROMISED IN OUR EARLY DAYS


I'm so tired... It's about ten in the night. I'm settled now. I just went out with Joy and Shana. Since Joy didn't come to my Laser Quest party, she couldn't give me my birthday present. She gave it to me today, and it's an anime movie~! It's a romance story set in a futuristic time. It was AWESOME today. Joy, Shana and I met at the Hyatt Hotel. We had high tea at the Scotts Logue. The scones there are fabulous!! Shana and I both dropped marshmallows into the chocolate fondues. The banana crepes had this really nice sauce inside. There was no chocolate sauce there, so Joy and I secretly scooped up the sauce from the base of the fondue to get the melted chocolate. Our hands were a little sticky after that though. Shana couldn't cut through the steak! Joy started on her strawberry shortcake when Shana started cutting, but then by the time she Joy was halfway through her cake, Shana hadn't even finished cutting through three-quaters of it! Then we went for a movie in 3D. Joy, Shana's sister Shalom and I all ordered nachos. Shana ordered popcorn. Joy said popcorn tastes like foam. It's so not true! So we watched the movie, and then we had to send Shana home because she couldn't join us for dinner. So we dropped Shana off and headed for Goodwood Hotel. We had dinner at this really nice place. Joy and I both ordered Hainanese Chicken Rice. We SOOOOOOOOOO didn't finish our meal. We two were too bloated by the time we finished half of it. So it was 9 when I reached home, the dogs came running like my head was a chunk of meat. So here I am now. I'm watching something important right now so I have to go. TTFN!
XOXO, Mondieu-Mondieu! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment