Thursday, June 11, 2009

DRAGONICA


I've started on a new online game yesterday. You know, the Dragonica thing. It's fun, but it's under server maintainance right now, if not I'd be playing. That picture up there was the prettiest I could find. It consists of EVERYTHING. The dragon, the characters and the NPCs. Oh, and the pets. You guys should really try it, here's the website: www.Dragonica.iahgames.com. The cilent, choose the second one under the 'Singapore' cilent. I'm sure you wouldn't want the chinese one. :P, please don't think I hate Chinese, I just dislike it :). My sister says she ain't gonna play Dragonica because now she has a life. Well, say that to my cousin! He graduated and is I think around 17 and 18 or even 19 and he's still playing it. HE HAS A LIFE, literally and in teenage talk. OMG I am so happy because my modified ver. of Musician totally fooled some people. I told them that I was playing it on the com, then played it on the piano, and they were like 'where did you get such a nice song?' :D See I am awesome in playing the piano. Although sometimes I get bored of playing it... but I never get tired of playing Musician on it! Anyway, I am kinda p****d right now because I finally had a chance of watching D. Gray-Man's last three eps BUT, Aloy (Cherilynn's bro, my cuz') totally hogged it to watch Clannad After Story. I don't even know what that is! ANYWAY, for all you House (the doctor show) fans, you have to watch this new video from NigaHiga, it's a spoof of house called Tim Enos (the one that plays that dumb girl Helga Fawntinilla) the Patient. Since somehow I can't paste the link into the blog post. Here are some instructions:
2. In the list of 'Videos', there is a video called 'House'
3. Click on it and enjoy!
Okay the last part was pretty stupid but you'll love the video anyway!! It seems my sister hasn't blogged in AGESSSSSSSSS. I only blog whenever I add a new song, am totally bored or something real exciting just happened. She blogs whenever something nice and exciting happens, which is very rare nowadays. Oh, and the biggest news of this blog post:
Today when I was playing Dragonica at 9 in the morning, I saw this lady and man come into the room. They were observing the house because we're trying to sell it. And, that's when I spotted it. A pink berkin! I don't know if that's how it's spelled, but, you know, just remember Victoria Beckham, David Beckham's wife. She has this HUGE bag collection. Seriously, each time the papazzari take's her photo, she's carrying a berkin, and each time a different colour! My Mum has a berkin, but that lady's berkin was PINK. And I love pink. Too bad it wasn't HOT pink. I absolutely adore that. Berkins are DAMN expensive. See, this is why the lady with the most number of berkins I know is a celeb. Hmm... when I grow up, one of my greatest wishes will be to own a gigantic berkin collection like Victoria Beckham! She's my bag idol :)
Woah this post was and is long. But OMG that berkin!! Everyone knows Victoria Beckham. HELLO, married to David Beckham, soccer superstar here! Anyway, I have to go now, nature calls (LOL) :D
XOXO, P!nk-Berkin!! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment