Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WE MADE YOU; EMINEM FEAT. JESSICA SIMPSON


Yay! My Laser Quest birthday was today. I played four games in a row. IT WAS AWESOME. I've added a new song today. We Made You by Eminem and Jessica Simpson. It's so sad. Joy was sick at the last minute and couldn't come. WAHH. She was going to give me animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah well, she can't watch Sakura Cardcaptor no more cuz' I have to give it to Ms. Yeo as soon as school re-opens. But I finished Sakura Cardcaptor so fast because I thought I would watch Joy's anime during the periods. It's so unfair!! I should ask her to mail it to me. Yup, that's it. ORRRRRRR, I can ask her for the title and search it up on internet and watch it! Ahh well... I have to go back to school work. I have lots of Math homework nowadays. It's pretty tiring, the numbers haunt your brain. LOL!! TTFN!
XOXO, You're-The-One-They-Adore-Who-They-Came-To-See MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment