Sunday, May 31, 2009

LOVERS IN JAPAN; COLDPLAY


Good morning people! It's like, 11 a.m. And I've just come back from having my new passport done. Great news, too. I just finished watching CardCaptor Sakura yesterday!! So on Wednesday I have to lend it to Joy. I have just added a new song today, Lovers in Japan by Coldplay. You know? The band that sung Viva la Vida. Oh, and that means 'long live Vida'. Wellp, who knows what that means! I got Lovers in Japan from Tap Tap Revenge Coldplay. It's an iPhone game. Like Guitar Hero, really. Also, I have finally mastered Your Angel on Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3! I am so gonna own Joy, Shana and the others at my VIP Party. Damnit, Musician is playing now and I can't help but sing along :). I'm chatting with Shana on MSN right now. Haha. I am also SUPER SUPER SUPER happy because Joy got me anime for my birthday. She's so awesome. Dunno what Shana got but she's dumb anyway. Okay, I have to go now. TTFN!
XOXO, Merde-Mondieu(OMG, S*** in French)! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment