Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MUSICIAN; D.GRAY-MAN


I'm so happy, after a month of searching, I've finally found the piano score to Musician, the most awesome song in all the animes I've watched. I'll sync that into my new phone too :). You can here the full song on the Mini iPod ---->
OMG I cried the first time I heard it on D. Gray-Man episode 92. And great news, I scored a 90 on my English exam, so the Sakura Cardcaptor if MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I'm so much more happy that I got the piano score to Musician. To tell the truth, if you search the lyrics online, it's actually quite emo... the lyrics, that is. I dunno, it was somethin like 'The boy' dunno what... then 'cover him with a blanket of darkness'... yeah okay.... I'm gonna search for the lyrics.
Okay, I'm back, well, here's the English Translated ver. of the lyrics:
Then, the boy falls asleep
The flame inside the breathing ashes,
And one by one
Many dear profiles appear
Thousands of dreams
drop to the Earth
On the night where silver eyes flicker,
the shining you is born
Even though countless prayers are
Returned to the Earth by the passing millions of years
I will continue to pray
No matter what, shower this child with love
And kiss on the connected hands
First time I heard it, I cried too, just like Sperenzaria. Hmm... I was just thinking, Sakura Cardcaptor seems like a VERY interesting anime, but though I couldn't think of any possibility that Ms. Yeo would watch that kind of anime. She said she likes anime, but if you search 'Sakura Cardcaptor' under Google Images, you may think there's not much action is that anime, but I AM receiving it tomorrow, so, thumbs up for me!! See, studying hard DOES pay off. But only when you have a totally awesome prize for it, that it :). TTYN!
XOXO, Don't-Disappear,-Ark.-Just-Bring-Back-My-Friends-Said-By-Allen-Walker,-D.GrayMan MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment