Sunday, May 24, 2009

SAKURA CARDCAPTOR OPENING 1, BIRTHDAY WISHLIST


Okay, I'm back. And I've just added the first Opening Song of Sakura Cardcaptor. I put it right before Musician because it's really short. I don't care, take your time reading this, because you've gotta here Musician in FULL and Sakura Cardcaptor's Opening 1 too. DO IT><. I'm currently learning how to play Musician on piano. IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE. Well not really. Right now my wish is to find the last three episodes of D. Gray-Man. Oh, by the way, since my birthday is coming up, here's my wishlist:
-The last three episodes of D. Gray-Man*
-A laptop*
-Some stuff for my three dogs (one likes to eat, one likes to play, and one likes to dress up)
-The whole seires of D. Gray-Man in Japanese with English subtitles (if not found, Bleach is also accepted)*
-The whole Kitchen Princess manga seires (for collection and for reading)
-The whole Beauty Pop manga seires (for collection)
-A new Juicy Couture product (anything)
-Something from Chanel
-Meet P!nk, Taylor Swift or Ciara (oh wait, you can't get that, neither can I ever meet them in real life, it's only in my dreams...)*
All the ones marked with a * are those I really want. Hey, I ask for very little! Well, not really... hey at least somebody tell me where to get the last three episodes of D. Gray-Man! Come on, it doesn't cost you anything, seriously. Anyway, I'm going to watch Sakura Cardcaptor now, TTYN!
XOXO, Good-To-See-You-Nice-Ta-Meet-You-I'm-Sure-We'll-Flyflyfly MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment