Friday, May 15, 2009

LOVE SEX MAGIC; CIARA FEAT, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE




Added another new song today!! Exams are finally over and today seems to be my free day. I'm so waiting for my English marks because if I get good marks (Band 1 or so), Ms. Yeo'll lend me Sakura Cardcaptor!! I'm so anticipating it! I'm going with my Mum to the Singtel store this evening to get a new SimCard for my new phone with the Ouran High ringtone!! Joy and Shana'll probably be trying to listen to it. Joy can finally get on with Episode 6 of Ouran High and I can finally read Kithen Princess 2 on Monday!!!!!!!! Hmm.... I wonder, when Ms. Yeo buys a copy of manga, do people look at her all weird??? I mean, she's an adult buying manga, I thought at first when she told me that she loved anime too she was joking. But no. She wasn't!!!!! This is why she's one of my three top favourite teachers. Ms. Yeo, if you're reading this, ifyou know my English score, and if it is good, PLEASE BRING SAKURA CARDCAPTOR THIS MONDAY!!!! Pretty please? I need something to watch while I'm celebrating that exams are over. I know I have Kitchen Princess to read, but that's reading. Watchin' anime's a whole different thing because there's sound and colour and it's much more funnier and stuff. Hey, when I searched up for the picture of Sakura Cardcaptor (up there), I found a picture of her with some guy. Hey, this anime may be interesting after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, though I'm still wondering where to get the last three episodes of D. Gray-Man.... I NEED IT!!! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END. Oh, in my opinion, I think Lenalee should go with Allen. I don't know, they just look good together, that's all :) And then what the heck happened with Tyki Mikk and Road Kamelot. AND HOW HOW HOW DID THE MILLEMINIUM EARL DIE (but I know that Allen killed him, that's all, with an awesome new totally big move, DUH!)?????????!!!!!!!!!! OMG><, I didn't notice the time. I have to go to Forum for a shopping spree now, TTFN!!
XOXO, Sakura-Cardcaptor!! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment