Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOVE; KELLY ROWLAND

-BLANK-

Hey, I have no picture today because I am at my cousin's house. I added a new song today: Love by Kelly Rowland. It was actually my Jazz Dance Class Exam song, yeah, so my teacher Ms Veron "introduced" it to us. Hey, did you know that dogs have acupuncture?? Here's a little thing I read up in a book "The Everything Dog Book". It's on page 203! Here (btw: Pink: "Little thing" Black: My own blog post):

Veterinary acupuncturists in this country (Umm... not sure which country) have been working on dogs and other animals for more than twenty years. They've been successful in relieving pain when other, more conventional treatments have failed. Acupuncture is a branch of Chinese medicine in which special needles are inserted into the patient's skin as therapy for various disorders, or to simply induce amnesia. Traditional Chinese thought holds that chi, or life force, flows through the body along channels; blockage in one or more of these channels is believed to cause illness. Veterinary acupuncturists aim to restore health by inserting needles at the appropiate sites, nown as acupuncture points, long the affected channel. Western research suggests that acupuncture causes the release of natural painkillers known as endorphins, which help relieve discomfort, at least on a temporary basis. It has also been suggested that acupuncture works by inducing a state of hypnosis on the patient, or because the insertion of the needles stimulates peripheral nerves. acting as a distraction from the original pain. Veterinary acupuncturists claim to be able to relieve pain in dogs, especially pain caused by arthritis or injury to the skeleton or musculature. Along with massage and chiropratic manipulation, acupuncture might be a viable alternative for the dog who has not responded to more conventional treatments.

Okay, gotta agree with you that the "Little Thing" wasn't so little after all. Well, it looked little in the book!! Maybe because the font was so small... But I was really shocked when I saw that report thingy. Hey, I just found out, my dog's breed (Shih Tzu) totally fits me! I took sort of a "test" in the book to see if my dog fitted me, and it did! Perfectly!!! See, this is why my dog Fifi loves me so much. Truth be told, I actually didn't know half of what I typed up there in pink. Maybe I can go check the dictionary.....?? Nah, I'm not that hardworking when it comes to
learning. Gag gag puke puke vomit vomit. I'm just happy my exams are over, because once I score good in English, Sakura Cardcaptor will be MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Ahh well... hey, do I smell a rosy fragrance around here?? Must be that moisturiser my Mum bought when she went shopping for with my sister this afternoon.

XOXO, Dog-Acupuncture>

No comments:

Post a Comment