Monday, May 18, 2009

SPERENZARIA


Hmm.... So I decided to watch Love Stamp all over again, and I just discovered the name of the song I've been trying to get for months now, Sperenzaria. It has no singing, because it's a lullaby. It always makes me cry T_T because of the melody. Like, in all the sad MapleStory character stories I've watched, the sad parts always have that song!! You know, last year I was really addicted to them, and after watching five of those type of vids, I started crying REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL bad. OMG Don't tell me my crave is starting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, that's bad cuz' I still have two seires not completed, Kitchen Princess and Sakura Cardcaptor. Oh crap, ah well, I have to go, dinner time. Oh, and you guys just HAVE to watch Legally Blonde! It's the most awesome detective + pink + Chick Flick movie ever!!!! I'll tell you about it later on, byes for now!! TTYN.
XOXO, Blondes-Do-Have-More-Fun,-You-Know-"Said by Annabelle Woods (or Annie), Legally Blonde" MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment