Thursday, May 14, 2009

WOMANIZER; BRITNEY SPEARS. THE FEAR; LILY ALLEN. BLEEDING LOVE; LEONA LEWIS





I haven't been blogging these days because of exams. It's ALLLLLLL over now anyway! I've added three new songs today. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis, Womanizer by Britney Spears and The Fear by Lily Allen. This is so great!! I'm getting a new phone, by sister's old Cybershot phone, of course. She's helping me sync in the Opening and Ending song of Ouran High and The Ninga Glare by NigaHiga. I'mma gonna make the Ending son of Ouran High my ringtone!!!! I can't wait for my sis to return from her Girl Guides CCA and start syncin' the songs! She can sync in some others too, but I'll start off with a few :). Hmm... I'm wondering if I should add Halo by Beyonce.... Bah, wonderings over! I will. TTFN!!
XOXO, New-Phone-With-Ouran-High-Ringtone!! MaDlyBloOmingPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment