Friday, May 1, 2009

WE GO TOGETHER, LIKE RAMMA LAMMA LAMMA DINGA DA DINGA DONG, REMEMBERED FOREVER, LIKE SHOO-BOP SHA WHADA WHADA YIPPIDY BOOM DA BOOM


There's John Trovoita (I think it's spelled like that), also known as Danny Zuko in Grease. Grease? Because of the large amounts of it he puts on his hair every day.

Added two new songs from Grease. We Go Together and Grease is the Word. I think We Go Together is the second nicest song in Grease. The first most awesome song in Grease is You're the One that I Want. I can sing You're the One that I Want already. Back then black leather jackets were cool, even in Summer Time. OMG did anybody watch the new video on NigaHiga? If not, here it it: Movies In Minutes- X-men Origins; Wolverine: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Oh20nG51E. Really, go watch it. It's so damn stupid. Oh, by the way, there's a NigaHiga video called 'So Damn Stupid'. LOL, okay, this is getting really of topic. I have to go now. BYE!!
XOXO, CHING-Ooh...-Shiny...! MaDlyBloOmingPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment