Thursday, April 30, 2009

STRAWBERRY PANIC! LASER QUEST! BIRTHDAY BASH! SLEEPOVER! HALLEHUYA!

(From left to right) Haruki, Aname, Najisa, Shizumu/Etoile, (don't remember her name), Chiharu

I've just started on a new anime. The first episode was fine, but OMFG it turned out to be some kind of sick lesbian-ey show. ICK. Ahh well, nevermind. Anime squish didn't have Sakura Cardcaptor, and the Tsubasa Chronicles had problems. I'm not the type of person that has time to look through every 126 anime seires (I counted) they have!! That's crazy! Oh, bad news, I can't get on the computer for about 13 days or so. My Mum's banning be from the computer until the exams are over. It's my birthday today b.t.w!! It's just between my relatives. But I'm having another 'school friends' party after exams. I KNOW, it's super belated. I'm inviting 15 people to my party. It's gonna be at Laser Quest!!!!!!!!! You know, the game that lets you go around shooting people?? OMG it is SO fun! I only played it once. Yay, my Mum just went out to pick up my marble swirl cheesecake. I should just let you know I LOVE cheesecake. Chocolate cheesecake, fruit cheesecake, sweets cheesecake, whatever, I love them to bits. Not that I'm obsessed (you should know the only two things I'm obsessed over is anime and manga) or anything, it is just my favourite type of cake! Oh yeah, my cousin(s) are coming over for a sleepover. WOOOOOOOOOOOO, Guitar Hero here I come!! Hmm... need to search for new batteries for the Wii remotes...


1 comment:

  1. If you are wondering why I am continueing watching this lesbian show, that's because I'm bored and it seems interesting. TEEHEE~

    ReplyDelete