Saturday, April 18, 2009

SLEEPOVER REJECTION; BOOKS GALORE

Once again, I have no picture. That is because I am at my cousin's house. Right next door :), too. I am kinda depressed cuz' my cousin wasn't allowed to stay over at our make-shift 'tent'. AND IT IS JUST A MINUTE WALK BACK!!! I mean, what is that?? I also have some VERY bad news regarding my new manga 'Kitchen Princess'. Joy is sort of like my manga provider. All the manga I've read so far are from her, you know. Well, as I was saying. Joy says she only can buy manga at Kinokunya on weekends. But now her weekends are full with study plans, so she probably can't BUY Book 2 of Kitchen Princess until after exams. Hey, that can be my special belated birthday present!! Sweet... I am planning on finding a new anime. I totally want to watch one of the recommended animes from Ms. Yeo... which I think was Tsubasa and Sakura Cardcaptor. I has SOOOO much homework to do. One EL worksheet, one CL worksheet, one Newspaper Reflection, one Journal entries and last but DEFINITLY not least, over TEN pages of my super (not quite but yeah) hard Math excercise book, OnSponge. Weird name, dontcha think?? My sister and two cousins are currently playing games on NeoPets. NEOPETS!! How lame. I mean no offence with this blog post!!!!!!!!!! Huh... I haven't seem to be able to watch anime nowadays. But I have to concentrate on my studies now cuz' my exams are coming up. So MAYBE I won't be able to blog for a few days or WEEKS. At least 7 days or so, I guess. Okay it is REALLY late right now but even my sister is not noticing anything! I don't want to tell, though. My parents will be comin' home late the house is now like a party pad to me. No exclamation mark, LOL. Usually there is two days in each week that they come one late. Well, I had better go now. TTFN.
XOXO, NeoPets?? MaDlyBloOmingPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment