Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SAKURA KISS; OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

The Ouran High School Host Club!
Haruhi "The Natural One"


Kaoru and Hikaru "The Devilish Ones
Tamaki "The Medvial-Prince One"
Kyouya "The Cool One" Honey "The Lolita-Type One"Mori "The Wild One"

I am re-watchin' one of my animes from my 'Top 3 Animes' List. Ouran High School Host Club. Introducing the characters (start from the second picture): Haruhi "The Natural One", Kaoru and Hikaru "The Devilish Ones", Tamaki "The Medival-Prince One", Kyouya "The Cool (LOL) One" (I got them all from the anime itself) and for the last picture, the blonde boy is Honey "The Lolita-Type One" and the black-head is Mori "The Wild (OMG) One". Intersting fact number 1: Haruhi is actually a girl. Interesting fact number 2: The twins are homosexual (EWW, I mean, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS DAT?). Interesting fact number 3: Kyouya's family own a huge private beach, a HUMONGOUS tropical theme part covering 38% of I forgot which part of Japan and blah blah (rich stuff) blah blah. Interesting fact number 4: THEY ARE SUPA DUPA RICH. As in (true), their allowance is 500 dollars a day. And they even say that it is very little. But they are not snobby, thank goodness. Interesting Fact Number 5: Kyouya and Tamaki both like Haruhi (Haha, I almost wrote Narumi!). OMG this so reminds me of BP... WHICH IS OVER!!
Hmm... if we minus of the twins and Mori... we get... Haruhi as Kiri, Tamaki as Narumi, Kyouya as Kazuhiko and Honey as Kei!! Maybe BP is the reason I suddenly recalled this awesome anime...
XOXO, HARUHIxTAMAKI-KIRIxNARUMI-IT SO FITS!! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess





No comments:

Post a Comment