Thursday, April 9, 2009

SPONTANIOUS PROBLEMS; SUCESS!!!!!!!!!

OMG I am so happy!! Today, the Heracles Group and I went for the spontanious problems part of OM, and we used up all our turns!!! And the topic was quite easy. It was a verbal question, and I hoped it would. Emma was so happy, because she wasn't chosen to be one of the five competing. She just needed to sit on a chair in one corner. I wonder how the Superstition Group did?? I hope they used up all their cards or turns somehow. AND, the topic was coming up with unbelievable excuses for not handing in homework. Which we SO knew what to say because we do that quite often!! The judges smiled quite a lot of times, I heard Emma say, and Mrs Chai, Emma's Mum, said that if they smiled that means we got five points for that response. Oooh!! I so hope we got at least 50 points for creative responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is super tense. Two more days until the Long Term Skid Problem on Saturday. My custome isn't finish yet, but I only need to double-side tape the aluminium foil feathers onto the wings of my Stymphalian Bird costume, a Stymphalian Bird is a creature from the 12 labors of Heracles in Greek Mythelogy. I SWEAR, if we win third, second, or even FIRST place, we'll just jump up and sing our school cheer, then shout and shout and shout and my Mum predicted the other SCGS teams participating in OM cheering and shouting like crazy. Natalie's Mum said that they'll probably be singing the SCGS school cheer too. If we get into the finals, we go to....
AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then, as you see, we are VERY excited. I've only been to America once. LIP-SMACKERS HERE I COME!!!
XOXO, Watch-Out-America-Here-I-Come!! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess
P.S: Hmm... I wonder where we'll be staying if we go to America?? FIVE STAR HOTEL FOR ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!! LOL, and will be able to bring our DSs and PSPs??? I hope so!! And can we bring iPods, and LapTops?? And..And... TEEHEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment