Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SO MANY LITTLE THINGS; SO MUCH LITTLE TIME

Hey, look what I found online!! They say it is NigaHiga merchandise. A Fatality T- Shirt. If you would like to know what is a 'fatality'... let's just say... it's a fight, yes? In NigaHiga talk, of course. Today was ROUGH. OM wasn't very progressive and I kept messin' up while changing my costume. It was a total rush to Chinese Tuition today. Erica and I's lao shi was FUMING. Oh god, you cannot believe how big a scolding she gave us. We had to copy a 6-page compo because of it!!! Luckily, next week, we won't be late, because by then OM will be OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm holding a gathering of four of my closest friends to celebrate. We've got our entry cheer up and running, it's corny because Emma's Mum made it. Oops, I've forgotten it already... NVM!! I can always lip-sync cheer it along the way... Phew, I have to go continue my NIGAHIGA MARATHON!!!
XOXO, Fatality-TEEHEE-Double-Pwned MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment