Thursday, April 23, 2009

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT; GREASE


I've just watched Grease again for the fifth time in my life. What's Grease??? Don't tell me you don't know because it's a classic :). From the 70s. VERY vintage, I say. High School Musical TOTALLY copied Grease. If you say Grease copied HSM, you're wrong because Grease came out first. They should be sued for that!! I just added one of the nice songs from Grease: You're the one that I want. Ahh... you may think it is lame but it's not. You'll notice the guy's singing goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL high. Great news!! I just got interviewed by the Straits Times!! For something I won't say. It'll be out in Sunday Times (27th April). Bah... it is like, 11 in the night so I really need to go. TTYN!!
XOXO, I-got-chills-they're-multiplyin' MaDlyBloOmingPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment