Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DEAD AND GONE; T.I FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

It's really not fair that they put 'feat. Justin Timberlake' in brackets. They should blow it as big as 'T.I'!!!

I have added a new song today! Actually, two but I'd rather put up one as the title. 1. Sugar by T-Pain 2. Dead and Gone by T.I feat. Justin Timberlake. Okay, I have just finished watching my anime. Two episodes of pure Ouran High School Host Club. I really think I should watch the anime Ms. Yeo recommended (Tsubasa)... but I have to finish Ouran High first. Joy is watching Ouran High too! I just sent her the links to ep 1 (so slow... I'm on ep 17!!) in e-mail. I've searched up 'Tsubasa' on Imeem.com, and all I get is: 'Top 10 fav animes' by some girl. Number 8 (or 7 I am not sure) was Tsubasa, so I am really excited to watch it. I have just made a conclusion. All good animes have lots of episodes. Bleach has LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS><, D. Gray Man has a 103 and Soul Eater has 5-somthin. Ouran High is an exception though. It has only 26 episodes but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!! I'm suddenly wanting exams to be over fast so Joy can get her Kithcen Princess manga Book 2 (She says her Mum will probably buy all that's out if she gets at least 2 band ones. GO TEAM JOY!!!). Exams, I pray, please don't be hard and make it average. Especially for Mathematics, I beg you Lord. Well, THATS over. TTYN!!
XOXO, Kitchen-PRINCESSSSSSSS MaDlyBloOmingPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment