Saturday, April 4, 2009

MAGIC STICK; LIL' KIM FEAT. 50 CENT


New song added on my virtual MixPod!! It's Magic Stick by Lil' Kim and 50 Cent. I couldn't find Lil' Kim's picture, but there were LOADS on 50 Cent, so I just made it so. Well I think they got sued for that song or something. I read about it while searching for the pictures. B.t.w: Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBleNvbXt4. If you can't open the link, copy and paste it on the searching web thingy bar. It is HILARIOUS. I told Shana and Joy about it already. That is actually where I got the song 'Magic Stick'. Here are the lyrics:

[Chorus: 50 Cent]I got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twiceI hit the baddest chicks. Shorty don't believe me, then come with me tonight. And I'll show you maaagic. (What? What?) Maaagic. I got the magic stick.

[50 Cent]I'm a freak to the core. Get a dose once, you gon' want some more. My tongue touch ya girl, ya toes bound to curl. This exclusive shit I don't share with the world. I have you up early in the mornin, moanin. Back shot, proper or low can't stop us. Been a fiend for this since Rakim made hits. Get the position down pat, then it's time to switch. I'll rock the boat, I'll work the middle. I skeet it up, straight beat it up.... and I ain't in the hood with my toast out loc'n. I'm in the telly workin up a sweat strokinTonight's the night, you can fall in loveYou can call your mama right now, tell her you met a thugI pop a lot of shit cause I can back it upMy left stroke's the death stroke
[Chorus: Lil' Kim]I got the magic clitI'm on fire, lick once, I get licked twiceI am the baddest chickShorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) Maaagic, uh-huh uh-huhI got the magic clit
[Lil' Kim]Lil' Kim not a whoreBut I sex a nigga so good, he gotta tell his boysWhen it, come to sex don't test my skillsCause my head game have you HEAD over heelsGive a nigga the chills, have him pay my billsBuy matchin Lambo's with the same color wheels.. and I ain't out shoppin spendin dudes C-notesI'm in the crib givin niggaz deep throatTonight Lil' Kim gon' have you in the zoneGirls, call ya crib, I'm answerin the phoneGuys wanna wife me and give me the ringI'll do it anywhere, anyhow, I'm down for anythingCouple of humps, give a nigga goosebumpsThis junk in my trunk ain't made for chumpsWhen Lil' Kim's around you don't need to lieIt's the "Drugs" baby, I'm makin ya HIGH!!
[Chorus: 50 Cent + (Lil' Kim)]I got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twice(I am the baddest chick)(Shorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonight)(And I'll show you maaagic - what? What?)Maaagic (uh-huh, uh-huh)(I got the magic clit)
[Lil' Kim + (50 Cent)]Now put your face in itI know you sprung off in your tongue, I know you tastin it(Sex ain't a race) But I have a thug nigga breakin recordsAnd the time is (one minute, six seconds)(Magic stick) I got the magic bopHAVE THAT ASS TRICKIN AFTER ONE BACK SHOT(The gifts, the ice, I like that a lot)The minks, the leathers, the CL drop
[Chorus: 50 Cent]
[Chorus: Lil' Kim]
Okay I'm not sure if there are any vulgarities in there, but if there are, it's not my fault cuz' I can't change the lyrics. I didn't read it up, either, because I didn't bother, really. As I was saying, watch that video and HEAR THAT SONG><. It's really nice. TTFN.
XOXO, I-got-the-Magic-Stick MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment