Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I'M BREATHING, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I'M STILL BREATHING, YOU ARE MY DESTINY... JAI HO...!!


Okay, you SHOULD know of the oscar-winning movie 'Slumdog Millionare'. For those who don't know what it is about (which you should know, like duh!!) a guy who wants to win over a girl. He joins and 'Who wants to be a Millionare' sort of show in hope that the girl would see him on the television. ANYWAY, one of the songs in there in 'Jai Ho' by the Pussycat Dolls. It is SSSUUUUCH an awesome song. An awesome song in an awesome movie... AWESOME>The Pussycat Dolls were once American pop girl group a.k.a: They used to dance for entertainment in clubs. I didn't really know that... I heard it up on E-Entertainment. MY fav channel of course. Channel '80'. OMG it's so awesome. GTG have to work on my spontanious probs. TTFN!!
XOXO, Holey-Distol-Uranium-Bi-Asetone-Sistonic-S*** MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment