Friday, May 22, 2009

DON'T TRUST ME; 3OH!3


New song added: Don't Trust Me by 3oh!3. OMG why must I watch these kind of shows?? like, now almost every anime I watch has a gay or a lesbian in it. Strawberry Panic! was lesbian, and in Sakura Cardcaptor, there's some guy called Li who likes a Junior College guy Yukito. Haha, I think Sakura's like me, she's Primary 4, and has a brother who picks on her in the first year of Junior College :). But the only thing that's different is that she's Jap... and that her Mum's dead... and that she can perform magic.... and that she likes her bro's best friend... and that she's a brunette... wait, I DO have brown hair.... okay, it's not a small diff, it's a BIG one. Hmm... OH! I have to go dance class now, can't have Lynnie waiting at Velocity!
XOXO, That-I'm-A-Vegetarian,-and-I-ain't-scared-of-im' MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment