Thursday, July 16, 2009

D. GRAY MAN MERCHANDISE

This is such an awesome bag!! I WILL buy it on that online shop. It is only, like, $8 around there.

Isn't this, like, the picture from the previous post>,

I was scoping for D. Gray Man merchandise on google, when I came upon this totally cool and awesome online shop (which I don't want to say the name of it cuz' the merchandise is SO NICE!!). It has D. Gray Man merchandise... yes... but it also has Sakura Cardcaptor merchandise and Ouran High School Host Club merchandise... oh, and for Jess Naruto merchandise... and Vamp. Knight merchandise... and even Angel Sanctuary (some manga I'm halfway through)!!! Plus the cost is so cheap and there is the D. Gray Man White Cross necklace I have been trying to find for AGES. It is like a cross to I can probably where it to school as long as I hind it inside my dress. Since the products are made in China, it should not be as long as my sisters online shopping clothes thing, which takes FOREVER cuz' it's all the way in the US. All I'm trying to say is the stuff better not fall apart a week after I get it or I will never use that website again!! Anyway, when my Mum heard the price she was totally amused and said she would discuss it at home cuz' she was in a meeting. But OMG YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, with these cost prices, I will be able to buy more stuff than my sister, HAHAHA!!! It's like a dream come true. Once I get that D. Gray Man bag and pencil case, I will use it immediately the next day. But I don't really know how long it will take... who cares I'll be getting it anyways! Sakura Cardcaptor has files, but I don't know if they are A4 sized?? Ouran High has calendars, which are 2009, but my Mum won't want me to blow money on that since I already have a Mamegoma calendar which cost her lots in Tokyo. I have to go now! Mummy's back home to pay for my MERCHANDISEE!!!

XOXO, OMG-So-Awesome!! MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment