Monday, July 20, 2009

ROAD KAMELOT'S THEME.JASDEVI'S THEME

That's what Road said when Allen beat the Noah out of Tyki (or so he thought...) :D
The ones in charge of General Cross Marian's debt, Jasdevi (oh, and I'm correct, Jasdevi is TWO people ^_^)
OMG finally! I got Road's Theme! Jasdevi's was pretty hard to find too... Road's Theme is pretty addictive, Joy heard me singing it continuiously at school :). Though I tried to find other longer nicer vers. of the themes, they were that short...By the way, JASDEVI IS NOT A GIRL (nor is he a boy). Jasdevi's a mixture of Debitto (girl) and Jasbed (boy). Two screwed up twins with issues. Yep, that's the way to describe them. I love Road, she's cool. OMG SO LATE><. GTG
XOXO, My-family-is-also-important-to-me MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess


No comments:

Post a Comment