Tuesday, July 21, 2009

VAMPIRE KNIGHT ENDING.VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY ENDING

From left: Zero, Yuuki & Kaname. Okay, if you put Zero in an exorcist costume, lower his age plus give him a curse, he'll look just like Allen!
I watched this anime long time ago. It's really... I dunno. But it's one of those anime/manga where it's boring at the beginning and then it's awesomely nice at the end where ALL the secrets are revealed. Poor Yuuki, she has to MARRY her brother (a.k.a Kaname). By the way, they are all vamps. Like, marrying your sibling is like, so middle-ages. And I thought they were only for royalty?? Hmm... oh yeah... one reason why Yuuki is called THE Pureblood Princess and Kaname is called THE Blood-Stained Prince (don't remember, but I think it's something like that? Right? Answer me Vamp Knight fans!)... But the thought is still sick having to marry your bro. She didn't have a choice. She didn't even know she was a vampire OR Kaname was her brother until like, the last few episodes of season 2. Okay, just so you know, if you notice my nickname: MaDlyBloOmingPrincess. It came from vampire knight. She's a pureblood vamp just like Yuuki and Kaname who killed Zero's family (oh, and Zero's a vamp too). Real name: Shizuka. Hmm hmm... see, most of my friends from tuition think I got it from HYD (hana yori dango: boys over flowers). I thought Shizuka was real pretty and her name was too so I simply used it for most of my nicknames until I found Pureblood Princess pretty catchy. Though Blood-Stained Prince still lingers in my mind. Seriously why in the world is he called that? He's record is almost as clean as Carslie's from Twilight! I find it funny, the openings for Vampire knight are excitable but the endings are CREE-PEE><. Thought Ending 1 is nice (but the video is stupid. It's just Yuuki spinning in circles in a mirror room like a balletrina and then faints, really). GTG sleep. TTFN.
XOXO, Still-you-do-not-answer MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment