Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NOBODY; WONDER GIRLS; NEW IN TOWN; LITTLE BOOTS

I want nobody nobody but you! *Clap clap* *Clap clap*
It's a pretty weird name...

It's late, so I have to do this quick. By the way, brand new Nigahiga videos! So quickly! Before that, I have just added a new song called New In Town by Little Boots. Little Boots is a strange name, but at least she can sing! Also new today, Nobody by Wondergirls. It's a little late, but yes, I've added it. I only add hits, and it just came out on 987FM, so I added it. Some clubs are playing this song nowadays, and if you want to be able to sing it, only learn one line: I want nobody nobody but you! *clap clap* *clap clap*. That's really the only thing. And if you were wondering, not Jap, Korean...! And you wonder why they all have almost the same faces. I'm going absolutely crazy bout' Anime and Manga, I haven't told you this, but before the June Hols, they changed my name to Annabelle Anime Ang. And I like it! It is still going on, people call me Triple A Battery sometimes, but most of the time it's plain Annabelle. Really, it would REALLY suit me if they just called me Anime. Calling me that name, it would sound like a pure insult to you, but to me, that's a compliment. I love anime, and I don't plan on stopping watching it. Now, all I have to do is wait for the makers of D. Gray Man to continue the incomplete anime seires. And also, I need to wait for Chels to get the next omnibus of Amazing Agent Luna so I can continue. Plus, I need JOY LIM to finally lend me KP 9!! Oh yes, the Nigahiga videos.
2)Go to their video section
3)Click on the video 'The Big Inflatable Bouncing Green Ball'
4)Watch and enjoy!
Okay, correction! Video, not videos. I have to go, my Mum's giving threats to cut of the internet power for a week. TTFN (haven't used that one for a while)!
XOXO, *clap-clap*-*clap-clap* MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment