Saturday, July 4, 2009

MEMOIRS; M2U

Sometimes I wonder what's with the smiley face
Just added Memoirs composed by M2U. If you're wondering, yes, it's Jap. I got it from my PSP game :). Good way to find new music, yes?? Of course there will be more once I find awesome ones. Actually there was a much nicer picture than this, but then it was so tiny. I deciphered all the lyrics, and came with the conclusion of this song (the meaning of it, that is):
That girl in the picture with her boyfriend
is trying to kill (defeat would have been a much better word, but this is just for fun) some guy
and his lil's sis (she has sword hair! You know, something like Medusa)
One parts the big fighting scene and then
her boyfriend ALMOST (I said almost) died until
she gave all her power to save him
*kiss* (that was just playing)
{end}
Whoops, need to go.
XOXO, Smiley-face MaDlyBloOMingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment