Saturday, July 11, 2009

NEW D. GRAY MAN PHOTOS; KAWAII!!

Nice... all the pictures of Lenalee are really nice and pretty, don't know why... but yeah...!
Did I mention Allen's favourite food is Dango? True fact, plus, this is one of the cutest pictures of D. Gray Man I have :)

Lenalee is DEFINITLY the best-looking one here


There are a lot of these kind of pictures... especially of Lenalee and Allen...?
SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD!!
By the way, this picture depics Valentines Day :D

OMG so many pictures of them. According to Internet, most of the people who took a certain poll say they were meant to be. And I agree with that :) I ADORE this picture! It shall be my new MSN pic! YEAH!!
Submitted on a Saturday by MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess, A. Anime A., the One and Only

No comments:

Post a Comment