Sunday, July 19, 2009

LALA'S LULLABY; D. GRAY MAN

I LURVEEE Lala's Lullaby. It's so sad. If you decipher it, it's actually her journey with Gozul (creepy old dude which was her friend since he was 9. Lala's a doll so she can't die until she's broken, the Innocence kept her alive all that while) ;P

Lala's Lullaby... a very emotional song. I should go and look for the piano score cuz' the melody is basically of a piano. Yep, that's what'll do. I STILL can't find Road's Theme, sorry Lenalee33... And yes, you didn't have to spell out all the lyrics just for me to know, I was always trying to get it, but I always get vers. of that General which Road and Tyki crusified (yuck). I don't know how those lines can drive an exorcist crazy>

XOXO, Lala?-Can-I-call-you-that,-Miss-Ghost?-Of-course,-Gozul MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess


No comments:

Post a Comment