Sunday, March 15, 2009

APPLE iPod


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am SO freakin' happy (mind my language), my sister, Amanda, just gave me her iPod!!! Look at that, up there, exactly the same. There's like, a 100 over songs in there. Suddenly, she says the whole Secondary 2 level is obsessed with NigaHiga. I have to go back to school on Monday for OM training, and right now my sister is watching Ugly Betty... but I only have three episodes of D. Gray Man to go. Although... whenever I want to ask him, he's off playing his games and stuff. I have nothing in mind to add on my virtual iPod, so... I still got Lead Homework to do, so I have to go soon or my Mum's going to kill me. Hmm.. I was wondering if anyone else has a blog?? Nevermind, Joy hasn't invited me to her's yet, and I really need to read someone else's blog... I have tried my sister's but then, her's in B-O-R-I-N'. Okay, nevermind, I'm going to play Guitar Hero. Oh yeah!! I'm more than estatic now. It has started raining and I do not need to go swimming class now!!!!!!!!!! YAY.
XOXO, The Crazy-Over-Anime-and-BP (Beauty Pop)-Extroadinary-obsessed-with-HYD-Girl, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess (oooh, got that name from Vampire Knight, if you were wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment