Saturday, March 28, 2009

STRESSED OUT; TOO FAST; TOO MUCH (HOMEWORK); TOO LITTLE TIME (FOR ANIME)


Okay, this is so going to spill out of my mouth. I AM SO SUPER DUPA STRESSED. Wellp, got THAT out. I'm going to my friends house in 30 minutes, so I have to make this quick. As you can READ, I am very busy today. I have Maths tuition homework, school homework, OM script SHORTENING, Mixpod updating, MSN and computer and e-mail updating, dog grooming, dog tick-removing, dog walking, anime watching, BP manga anticipating, prop finishing, costume finishing, music listening, YouTube account updating, NigaHiga videos updating, finding pictur-ing (don't ask me why), shopping, blog updating (which I am almost finished with because I'm typing RIGHT NOW), friend calling, Japenese drama watching... so on so forth. My calendar is SUPA packed today. AND... ANOTHER VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0186hRd-tY Okay, it was AWESOME (and stupid, just watch the whole thing for humour) wasn't it? TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment