Friday, March 6, 2009

DECODE; PARAMORE


It's been three days, I'm sorry, but currently, the only thing that has been crossing my mind is anime!! I think I'm obsessed again. Let's see... a day ago, I was at episode 42, now, I'm at episode 68. There's trouble with my Guitar Hero Sleepover in the March hols. Shana's dad won't let her go unless there's a valid reason. Well... it's a leisure sleepover! That's all. I can't believe it, but Joy's B.P Manga's next book (no. 10) is only coming out in April T_T. Oh yeah, yesterday was my dog Hashy's birthday. I totally forgot until I checked the calendar today. Whoopee! Look up there, it's Paramore! For Shana and Joy and Claire, it's the band that sung Misery Business for Guitar Hero 4. If you can see the background, it says 'Riot'. I think it's the name of one of their albums or something. Maybe you're wondering why I'm blogging so late. It's... 5 minutes to 10. And for those with slow brains, 9.55 p.m. I think I'm addicted to lots of stuff. Like... Joy's B.P Manga and my anime! Which is currently D. Gray-Man. I got it from Ms. Yeo! Heh heh.. Ms. Yeo's asking what's B.P in my Journal. In short, it's a lovey-dovey comedy manga. ;P I need to change the background of this blog. It doesn't match with the title.
XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment