Friday, March 13, 2009

CRACK A BOTTLE; EMINEM, DR. DRE AND 50 CENT


Hello, late or early viewers. The next Monday Musts is coming soon!! God, this week was been passing by at SNAILS' PACE. So slow. Those three dudes up there are the singers of Crack A Bottle, which is one of the songs featured in this hilarious video: Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna. To watch this video click the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIhshI34RSc
Okay, it is the most funniest video I have ever seen!! I LOVE NigaHiga, they rule!!!! I think SOME people like Joy should know what is the next Monday Musts already!! >3, but OMG, it is Friday the 13th! The most unluckiest day ever recorded in my brain. I'm bored, but I have so much to do... Search up on Marion Jones.... School HW, Tuition HW, finishing my anime... waiting eagerly for the next BP... do the 300-500 word essay on some kind of journey... e.t.c... e.t.c... oh yeah, and work on OM (Oddessy of the Mind). I haven't been allowed on the anime watch these days, and it's HORRIBLE><. I can't take it anymore. I need anime therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a sweet hot chocolate, and I also need to reload my new iPod... update my computer... send invitations for the Marion Jones project on Thursday... blah blah blah... Hashy's fat... blah blah blah... We still got so much to.... blah blah blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment