Saturday, March 7, 2009

INVADERS MUST DIE; THE PRODIGY


This perky Sunday morning is perfect for loading anime! And that's exactly what I'm doing. There's only three hours to load it and watch it so I'm only loading three episodes. Maybe I can load more?? I wonder, anyway, Shana and Joy have told Ms. Yeo (my form teacher) about this blog. Well... I was going to say the other nicer one, but that one crashed and died, as you should know. Hmm... I should ask Sean or SHAWN (not really sure), my cousin that just came back from Boston on holiday, if I can watch it on his computer, he's already finished with D. Gray Man. He says it's nice, as in, really nice. Ooh, since every anime he watches is nice, then Ms. Yeo's got taste :P! Oh yes, every anime Sean or Shawn watches he loads it episode a minute on his computer, he should have it! Yipee! But for now, time to go check on my anime. TTFN, remember, which is one thing I have to say involving my friends and I, INVADERS MUST DIE.


XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess
P.S: Eww!! Look, I didn't know The Prodigy looked so freaky!! Well, they ARE a goth band, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment