Sunday, March 8, 2009

IF I COULD FLY; JOE SANTRIANI


Hello, PEOPLE!! If you had no idea what Joe Santriani looks like, look up there. I think he ruled the guitar in the 80's or something... And, I have concluded that the band Coldplay used his song If I Could Fly to copy off for the tune of Viva La Vida. SO obvious!! Just listen to both of them in my iPod or watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvB9Pj9Znsw Okay, once you have watched it, you can perfectly see how Coldplay copied Joe Santriani. If you play Guitar Hero, you might want to try the song Satch Boogie. Also from Joe Santriani's golden guitar hands. Which in other words, means 'OMG this song is so freakin' HARD!!' My sister can't do it on Hard! My bro can do it on Expert but he got tired after quater of the song. You also HAVE to try B.Y.O.B by System Of A Down. A screamo song, should it be catagorised as. I might add that song, but it's simply to L-O-U-D. So I won't, I going to have tuition soon, so I have to go. TTFN!!
XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment