Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WELCOME

A big warm welcome to my friends! I've deleted my previous blog, madlyblooming.blogspot.com, because it went haywire and practically crazy. All my changes on it actually disappeared and I was so disappointed to lose my darling blog. Slowly, this blog will eventually catch up with the other. Passing... HMM... 35 blog posts! To be honest I'm VERY angry. That's how I came up with this name: Popping Champange. It's like, I'm so angry I can just burst any minute! Bah, sounds cool, anyway. I have practically no idea why I called Ms. B- oh wait, yeah, some of my friends couldn't identify the fiend! So I'll just call her 'Jessicar' and then 'italic' it ^^. Well then, I have to move on with homework (BLEAH, hate that stuff), so TTFN!!
XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess
P.S: BTW: IT'S FROM AN ANIME. A-N-I-M-E. THAT'S WHY IT SOUNDS KINDA WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment