Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PAINTS, PAPER MACHE AND PERSERVERANCE


I just got back from my tuition, and I had to buy paints for my OM competiton props-making. I hope one of them bought BLACK. I couldn't find any, the lady said they were out of stock. And we need lots of BLACK. I just bought white, blue, red and yellow, as requested, I was supposed to buy black too... but you know... I AM SUPER UPER BORED. I can't think right now and this is not helping. Well, yesterday sure was fun! We made this huge paper mache wall made of topioca flour glue and newspaper, we are supposed to paint it tomorrow and I SOOO hope someone will buy black paint. Fingers crossed!!! But we can always mix blue with yellow, then mix the handmade-green to the red to make black... but that's a waste of perfectly good branded paint. I should have asked the lady when the new stock of paint was coming in. Anyway, I have to ask Emma (our money treasurer) for $50 of our OM fund-raising money to pay my Mum back. TTFN, have to go for dinner now.
XOXO, The-Troubled-Who's-Going-To-Bring-Black-Paint??-Girl, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment