Saturday, March 7, 2009

SHUT UP AND LET ME GO; THE TING TINGS


Hey, everybody! It's 11.44p.m and I'm right here in my cousin's house waiting for my anime to load and GOD her computer is laggy. I'm not used to the keyboard, either :(. You know, I have know idea why ONLY when I'm watching my anime does Shana log on to her MSN. Really, it's annoying me. Hey, look, in the Ting Tings' picture, I cut off the guy, because well... the girl's much more goodlookin' :P. One things for sure: The Ting Tings are a couple. So if they break-up, the whole bands OVER. Hmm... Her font's quite small and she has this ridicoulous picture of some ugly AuditionSEA girl with a super side parting that so doesn't suit the look. Oh well! I have to go and show some videos to my cousin, so TTFN.


XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment