Tuesday, March 10, 2009

VIVA LA VIDA; COLDPLAY


Hello and good afternoon to all!! Fat Hash's sitting on my chair right now so I have to stand. Really, I love Coldplay. But, if you've watched the video of the two songs, If I Could Fly and Viva La Vida, I am truly shocked. As in, really shocked. Haha, Google never fails me. You know?? This week seems to be flying by VERY slowly. I actually thought it was Thursday today!! Oh, my computer speakers' not working, so I'm using my Bro's lamo computer with NO iTunes but though the internet and keyboard I'm used to. The volume is reasonable too. I'm listening to If I Could Fly. I think Joe Santriani sued them or something. Well, no offence, those Coldplay fans out there. I'm one, too, but not as much. I LOVE Paramore. They ROCK!!!!! Let's see... 13 more episodes until I finish my D. Gray Man. Awesome... I think my cousin Sean or SHAWN has the whole show downloaded on his computer, so I might ask him if I could watch it on there. But there's very few episodes so I don't think I need to. I need to go and watch my anime now. BYE!!

XOXO, The Loner Girl Listening To The Guitarist Play, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment