Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LABELS OR LOVE; FERGIE a.k.a: STACY FERGUSION


YAY. Joy, Shana and Claire are coming over tomorrow, but not for Guitar Hero (though that will be brilliant), for THREE projects. The Marion Jones project, the TabKids project and the Star Anise project. Oh my God, so tiring. I'm not finished with my essay... and I still got some Lead homework to do, but not today, I'm so tired, I had to make two chairs with Kendra. That takes a lot of time, math, measurement, cutting (with a penknife) and ENERGY. We made it out of Styrofoam, so whoever's going to sit on it must have very strong thighs :). I hope Emma does. She hurt her wrist a bit during the spray painting part and I really am praying for her, if not she can't do her part in the act! Oh, I mean, I hope she gets better soon so that she can carry on with her studies :D. Hmm... I didn't really know my Mum was a fan of Fergie, I only realised just now, cuz' when I was adding the picture to my file she came over and said, "Hey! My favourite modern singer!!" LOL><. My sister is crazy over her Korean drama, she used to be obsessed over the Japenese version. She's just mad about the guys in there (EWW, but she's 15 so she kinda has an excuse). She's screaming and being emo and crying and shouting, "WHY??? WHY?! NO NO NO NO NO!!! NO HE CAN'T HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED!!!!!!!! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I think she's crazy. Loco. She's totally lost her mind. Every little teeny tiny bit bad thing that happens to the guy she likes in the show she starts tearing up and hugging her knees, her salty tears running down her legs, and she starts whining. I'm sick of that now, so I'm getting out of the computer room. TTFN.
XOXO, The Girl-Who's-Annoyed-About-Her-Sister, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment