Friday, March 13, 2009

I HATE THIS PART; PUSSYCAT DOLLS


A very good morning to you all!! School's out, and the animes' in!! I am happy today, because I have finished most of my homework, only the Lead homework and the essay left to do! I don't want to tell people what IS my essay but I will say the title: Journey of a Lost Tiger. Haha, it leaves you thinking what kind of tiger. It is based on a true story, too. Not quite a journey, though. And there is SO little words to work on. My Mum says an essay should be 1000-2000 words. I agree. I can write so much more than 500 words. I wrote a 4000 over word story before! It's true, too. I posted it on my last year class' blog (3SY). My sister's busy with her Korean drama, which is so unnessesary because she watched the Japenese version already. It's called Hana Yuri Dango. Or also known as Boys Over Flowers. Ah, need to go Dance Class, BYE
XOXO, The Happy Three-Eps-Till-She-Finishes-Her-Anime Girl, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment