Friday, March 6, 2009

THE NINJA GLARE; NIGAHIGA


Hey, look, it's a Saturday, and I'm getting ready for Dance Class. Let's make this quick, shall we?? One: The two losers up there are NigaHiga. Ryan Higa or something and some other guy. You can find their channel on YouTube and their video, too. Oh, and I may be posting Hashy's birthday video some other time, too, when my sister lets me upload it, that is! I'm loading my eight episodes again :D and I just found the most awesome guitar song to play on Guitar Hero. But besides all that: THIS DAY IS BORING. Hmm... maybe after Dance Class it won't be, after all, my cousin may be staying over for Guitar Hero today. I was just wondering if I could make a xanga?? My sister says it's better, but I'd rather stick with Blogger. It's original, after all. Many questions, today. Like, 'WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO DO TODAY???' and stuff like that. My older cousin Sean or Shawn or whatever's come home today from Boston (I think it's there) for a reason I don't know. And Hashy surprisingly doesn't like her birthday cake. The other dogs ended up eating it all, especially Felton. He was like a meteor banging into Jessicar and was completely ravenous. Right now it's just fillers for D. Gray-Man. And fillers are B-O-R-I-N-G. I mean, they're just simple videos and such. Got to go, I have to change for Dance Class. TTFN.
XOXO, MaDlyBloOmingPrinCess

No comments:

Post a Comment